lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011


Greetings, loved ones. Let's take a journey. I know a place. Where the grass is really greener. Warm, wet and wild.There must be something in the water. Sippin' gin and juice. Laying underneath the palm trees. The boys break their necks. Trying to creep a little sneak peek. You could travel the world. But nothing comes close. To the golden coast. Once you party with us. You'll be falling in love. California gurls. We're unforgettable. Daisy Dukes. Bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin. So hot. We'll melt your popsicle. California gurls. We're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce. We got it on lock. West coast represent. Now put your hands up. Sex on the beach. We don't mind sand in our stilettos. We freak in my Jeep. Snoop Doggy Dogg on the stereo. You could travel the world. But nothing comes close. To the golden coast. Once you party with us. You'll be falling in love. California gurls. We're unforgettable. Daisy Dukes. Bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin. So hot. We'll melt your popsicle. California gurls. We're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce. We got it on lock. West coast represent. Now put your hands up. Toned Tan. Fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's getting heavy. Wild wild west coast. These are the girls I love the most. I mean the ones. I mean like she's the one. Kiss her. Touch her. Squeeze her buns. The girl's a freak. She drives a jeep. And live on the beach. I'm okay. I won't play. I love the bait. Just like I love L.A. Venice beach. And Palm Springs. Summer time is everything. Homeboys. Bangin' out. All that ass. Hangin' out. Bikinis, zucchinis, martinis. No weenies. Just a king and a queenie. Katy my lady. You lookie here baby. I'm all up on you. 'Cause you representin' California ohhh yeahh. California gurls. We're unforgettable. Daisy Dukes. Bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin. So hot. We'll melt your popsicle. Oooooh Oh Oooooh. California Gurls. We're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce. We got it on lock. West coast represent. Now put your hands up. Oh oh oh oh. California girls man. I wish they all could be. California girls. I really wish. You all could be.


California girls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario